Resmed S9 Escape
The S9 Escape™ is the standard CPAP device in ResMed’s award-winning S9™ platform, designed to help patients adjust to therapy and to encourage long-term use.
Featuring a sleek design, user-friendly interface and whisper-quiet operation, the S9 Escape helps your patients stay on track with their day-to-day therapy.
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface guide patients through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
- Integrates seamlessly with the H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control, which maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings to help reduce rainout and minimize side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient’s natural breathing pattern, resulting in a comfortable therapy experience.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe motor creates a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
AirSense 10 Elite
The ResMed AirSense 10 Elite is a premium fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the 'Start' button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
Masks sold separately