AirCurve 10 VAuto
The AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel machine that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnea patients who can benefit from greater pressure support.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
Lumis 150 VPAP ST
Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a noninvasive ventilator designed for non-dependent patients with obstructive or restrictive respiratory conditions.
Individually responsive with IntelligentAir
- iVAPS learns each patient’s unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives patients maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target. *Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
- AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions. **Available in iVAPS mode.
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
Designed for mobility and portability, the Stellar™ 100 ventilator is ideal for your dependent patients with mobility needs. It’s lightweight and has an internal battery making it easy to move patients around — which is especially useful in pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Easy on-screen monitoring in real-time or remotely using EasyCare Tx software Remote alarm II and connectivity to central monitoring hospital system with dedicated cable
- Built-in Learn Circuit evaluates and compensates for any resistance in the circuit at the push of a button
- The ResMed leak valve includes an anti-asphyxia valve, allowing safe use in adult or pediatric patients, with both cuffed or un-cuffed tracheotomies
- Disease-specific, preset Pathology Defaults enable quicker and easier therapy initiation - allowing you to fine-tune pressure settings required for each individual patient
Designed for versatility, the Stellar 150 is a noninvasive ventilator with invasive capabilities. Offering a comprehensive range of therapy modes, Stellar treats a wide range of adult and paediatric patient types with changing respiratory needs. From those who need NIV during their hospital stay to chronic patients at home with conditions, such as COPD, NMD and OHS, Stellar is a versatile system designed with its end-users in mind.
- Easy patient assessment at a glance — use with ResMed’s EasyCare Tx software for real-time on-screen monitoring and remote titration
- The ResMed Leak Valve includes an anti-asphyxia valve, which is designed for safe use in adult or pediatric patients, with both cuffed or un-cuffed tracheotomies.
- Disease-specific, preset pathology defaults enable quicker and easier therapy initiation, allowing you to fine-tune pressure settings required for each individual patient