The Auto-adjusting Positive Airway Pressure device is smart in that it is able to adjust your air pressure throughout the night as you sleep according to your needs. From this you will have greater comfort. The APAP device is sensitive to changes like body position, a more relaxed airway possibly from alcohol consumption or the taking of a sedative or muscle relaxant. With the APAP device you can be assured of getting the correct pressure support you need when you need it.
ResMed AirSense 10 Auto
Designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use, you can simply plug in the AirSenseTM 10 AutoSetTM device and press Start. The AutoSet algorithm has been built on ResMed’s 25 years of delivering expertise in sleep therapy. This self-adjusting device has an optional integrated humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimise your comfort.
More efficient care
Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s new securely hosted cloud-based system, AirView™. Then your care provider can seamlessly and securely review your therapy data, adjust your device settings, check that your device is working properly and troubleshoot any issues to ensure you get the right treatment without delay.
- Smallest portable CPAP on the market today
- Effective waterless humidification for portable convenience *
- Convenient control with the AirMini app
- Premium travel bag and accessories for therapy on the go
Enjoy the comfort of humidification without the hassle. AirMini features HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus, a waterless humidification* system that allows you to leave the distilled water at home and still enjoy the benefits of humidification.
* Currently not available when using full face masks
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto
SleepStyle has simplicity woven into its design. Every detail was considered to make it easy for you and your patients to use. In just a few steps, you will be on your way to starting therapy. We’ve done everything we can to help, from having a world-class auto algorithm and central apnea detection, to providing a full range of innovative comfort options.
F&P SleepStyle™ App and Web
Designed to enhance engagement with therapy. Patients have access to meaningful information allowing them to follow their progress and compare it against how they did on previous nights.
An added layer of comfort. Automatically relieves CPAP pressure during exhalation to make breathing more comfortable.
A responsive ramp throughout the night. When wakefulness is detected, treatment pressure is automatically and promptly reduced to a more comfortable level. This eases the return to sleep and helps effective treatment to continue.
Built-in connectivity options
Get information when you and your patients need it. Cellular* ensures automated data transfer while Bluetooth®technology enables patients to track their progress instantly using the SleepStyle App.
ResMed s9 Escape Auto
The S9 Escape Auto™ is the standard auto-adjusting device in ResMed’s S9™ platform, designed to help patients comfortably adjust to therapy and to encourage long-term compliance.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and a color LCD guide patients through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings
- Integrates seamlessly with the H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control, which maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings to help reduce rainout and minimize side effects such as dry throat or mouth
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient’s natural breathing pattern, resulting in a more comfortable therapy experience
Quiet Easy-Breathe motor creates a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner