CPAP stands for Constant Positive Airway Pressure and is used to describe a bedside device which blows a gentle, constant stream of air into your nose preventing your throat from collapsing. This device is the “gold standard” for treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea. You will need your CPAP device to be pre-programmed to blow at a specific pressure throughout the night according to the results obtained from your sleep study and CPAP titration.
Resmed S9 Escape
The S9 Escape™ is the standard CPAP device in ResMed’s award-winning S9™ platform, designed to help patients adjust to therapy and to encourage long-term use.
Featuring a sleek design, user-friendly interface and whisper-quiet operation, the S9 Escape helps your patients stay on track with their day-to-day therapy.
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface guide patients through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
- Integrates seamlessly with the H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control, which maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings to help reduce rainout and minimize side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient’s natural breathing pattern, resulting in a comfortable therapy experience.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe motor creates a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
AirSense 10 Elite
The ResMed AirSense 10 Elite is a premium fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the 'Start' button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
Masks sold separately
Masks and Accessories
This equipment is important to you and you will use it daily. As you can imagine some of the parts, such as your mask, will need replacing from time to time, due to wear and tear. We stock replacements parts for all our products in order to ensure proper maintenance and continuation of your treatment.
Click here to view accessories.