ResMed Astral 100
From initial setup to everyday use, the Astral offers greater freedom, confident care and designed efficiency to enrich life for you and your patients. It offers a range of treatment options for both adult and pediatric patients, and is compatible with a variety of interfaces to deliver excellence in invasive and noninvasive life support ventilation.
- iVAPS: ResMed’s intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support mode is a unique algorithm that adjusts to a patient’s respiratory rate, targets alveolar ventilation and automatically adjusts pressure support as needed to accommodate each patient’s unique needs, even as their disease progresses. (iVAPS is indicated for patients weighing more than 66lbs (30kg).
- Confident care. The large, color touch screen displays vital treatment information at the touch of a button; live monitoring and a full range of alarms gives clinicians peace of mind.
- Greater freedom. Designed for freedom and mobility, Astral weighs only 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg).
- Ease of use. Astral’s intuitive interface, preset-ready programs and setup assistant allow for fast and accurate patient setup and simplified training for your staff.
ResMed Astral 150
All the features of Astral 100 are included in the Astral 150, but the 150 is a step ahead with its additional offerings. From integrated FiO2 capabilities, to the option of double limb circuit and two additional therapy programs, the award-winning Astral offers greater freedom, confident care and designed efficiency to enrich life for you and your patients.
It also offers the same treatment options, for both adult and pediatric patients, as the Astral 100, and is compatible with a variety of interfaces to deliver excellence in invasive and noninvasive life support ventilation, as well.
ResMed’s intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support, or iVAPS, is a unique, volume-assurance mode that intelligently and automatically tailors therapy to patients’ individual breathing needs. It targets each patient’s alveolar ventilation, and auto-adjusts to maintain that target and improve blood gases. ResMed devices featuring iVAPS technology — along with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) — allow you to provide optimal care for those whose condition is likely to change during therapy, such as patients with neuromuscular disease (NMD), obesity hypoventilation syndrome (OHS) and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
ResMed Stellar 100
Designed for mobility and portability, the Stellar™ 100 ventilator is ideal for your dependent patients with mobility needs. It’s lightweight and has an internal battery making it easy to move patients around — which is especially useful in pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Easy on-screen monitoring in real-time or remotely using EasyCare Tx software Remote alarm II and connectivity to central monitoring hospital system with dedicated cable
- Built-in Learn Circuit evaluates and compensates for any resistance in the circuit at the push of a button
- The ResMed leak valve includes an anti-asphyxia valve, allowing safe use in adult or pediatric patients, with both cuffed or un-cuffed tracheotomies
- Disease-specific, preset Pathology Defaults enable quicker and easier therapy initiation – allowing you to fine-tune pressure settings required for each individual patient
ResMed Stellar 150
Designed for versatility, the Stellar 150 is a noninvasive ventilator with invasive capabilities. Offering a comprehensive range of therapy modes, Stellar treats a wide range of adult and paediatric patient types with changing respiratory needs. From those who need NIV during their hospital stay to chronic patients at home with conditions, such as COPD, NMD and OHS, Stellar is a versatile system designed with its end-users in mind.
- Easy patient assessment at a glance — use with ResMed’s EasyCare Tx software for real-time on-screen monitoring and remote titration
- The ResMed Leak Valve includes an anti-asphyxia valve, which is designed for safe use in adult or pediatric patients, with both cuffed or un-cuffed tracheotomies.
- Disease-specific, preset pathology defaults enable quicker and easier therapy initiation, allowing you to fine-tune pressure settings required for each individual patient