Nox A1 PSG System
The Nox A1 PSG System is a fully portable polysomnography system that greatly simplifies the task of performing a sleep study. It simultaneously delivers more secure and precise measurements than have been seen before.
Innovations in a number of key areas such as ergonomics, robustness, scalability, flexibility, and use of new technology are combined to create the next generation of PSG systems.
The unique ergonomics that were introduced with the A1 head cable increase study robustness and save time during hook-up. The patients feel more comfortable and sleep better.
Increased Robustness and
Supreme Signal Quality
The extremely high sampling rate of 256 kHz, continuous impedance control, and automatic reference adjustment all build a foundation for minimizing lost studies due to electrodes falling off or unsatisfactory signal quality.
The Nox A1 System uses Bluetooth® technology to create a wireless body area network to maximize patient comfort. This saves time during patient hook-up, increases patient comfort, and saves cleaning cost.
Easy to Use and Flexible
The Noxturnal software system unleashes the full potential of the solution. Offering automatic analysis, scoring, and reporting the system was designed with ease of use in mind. The Noxturnal software system includes a powerful reporting framework which adds to the flexibility of the solution.
- Small and lightweight PSG recorder
- Easy setup enabling home sleep testing
- Wireless connectivity
- Unique ergonomics
- Integrated ambient light sensor
- Continous impedance control
- Automatic reference adjustment
- Ensured signal synchrony
- 256 kHz sampling rate for advanced anti-aliasing and noise reduction
- 32 bit signal processing
- Powerline noise effect eliminated
- 10 unipolar inputs for EOG and EEG
- 3 unipolar EMG submental inputs
- 4 configurable bipolar inputs (Thermistor, ECG, EMG, multi-channel GSR and more)
- Audio from built-in microphone
- Pressure from nasal cannula and mask
- Built-in 3D accelerometer
- 2 channels of respiratory effort from RIP belts
- Pulse, SpO2, and Plethysmography from a wireless oximeter
- Bluetooth® interface with various external devices
- Standard disposable or rechargeable batteries (AA)
- Extended AASM standard PSG recording
- Immediate recording results with automatic analysis
- Calibrated RIP technology
- Flow Volume loops
- New Pleth waveform analysis
- Customizable workspace layout
- Centralized settings for multi-user environments
- Microsoft Word™ like customizable report
- Easy to create custom analysis parameters and statistics
- Single click scoring
- Audio playback